Sea, Salt, Sand & 180 Degree Breath Taking Views on the 11th Floor
The location, the lifestyle, the 180-degree views and the convenience of this inner-city north-west facing apartment located on the 11th floor in the iconic "Chevron Renaissance" North tower is being sacrificed by the seller. With public transport, shops, cafes, restaurants, and the famous Surfers Paradise Beach located just a stone's throw from your doorstep you can sit back and watch your investment grow! Located right in the heart of Surfers Paradise with a secure basement car park, a lift for easy access and incredible full resort facilities this newly updated designer apartment personifies what convenient Gold Coast living is all about.
Evoking an open and airy feel with its stylish light filled newly renovated coastal interior, enjoy the cooling sea breezes and stunning riverfront to city skyline views by day and night. Featuring:
• 2 king-sized built-in bedrooms both feature new carpet, mirror robes and incredible 11th floor 180-degree views
• Private balcony of the master suite, great for morning coffees
• Updated main bathroom features newly painted walls and tiles, a new countertop, and fixtures
• Open plan formal lounge and dinning area opens out to the entertaining balcony all with internal and external stunning riverfront, hinterland, and city skyline views
• Renovated stainless steel kitchen features new lux feel wood look flooring, updated white kitchen cupboards, a herringbone tile splash back, flick mixer and a brand-new fridge, microwave, and dishwasher
• Built in laundry, includes a washer and dryer, separate broom cupboard
• Ducted & Zoned air conditioning, 9ft ceilings and oversized glass windows & doors to take in the panoramic views from every room
• Security building with inter com, 4 lifts, privately owned car space, 5-hour visitor parking and is wheelchair friendly
• Resort facilities include the famous "Beach in the Sky" with a real sandy lagoon pool, a heated indoor pool, and a 3rd outdoor lap pool, hot and cold spas, a sauna, BBQ/entertaining areas, playground, games room, owners only gymnasium as well as a guest/tenants gym, theatre, residents club lounge and acres of lush tropical gardens
• Situated beneath Chevron Renaissance on the ground floor are fabulous eateries, fashion boutiques, a supermarket, cafes, a medical centre with adjoining pharmacy and specialty stores.
• Walking distance to all lifestyle amenities that Surfers Paradise by day and night has to offer including patrolled beaches and the G-Link
• Body corporate approx. $160 per week, Rates. approx. $1128 yearly, water approx. $376 per
• It is your choice to live in or invest
From its external landmark, iconic architecture to its stylish finishes and spacious floor plan, you will own what is arguably one of the best locations with stunning skyline views in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
Live in or invest, contact Michelle Wegener or Steve Lewis today on 0439 717 647, with a highly motivated seller sacrificing on the price to sell this apartment must and will be SOLD!