59/60 OLD BURLEIGH ROAD, SURFERS PARADISE
Motivated interstate sellers require an immediate sale. Situated in "The Breakers" a well-known boutique holiday building located right on the beach, is this spectacular apartment that cannot be missed. Rarely available North-East corner and boasting stunning Ocean views from every room never to be built out.
* 10th floor, desirable North-East corner position
* Spacious 116m2 "12sq" floor plan
* 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Re-furbished condition
* Sold furnished and air-conditioned in every room
* Ideal coastal holiday home, returning investment or private residence
* Stunning panoramic ocean views up and down the coastline never to be built out.
* Walking distance to the heart of Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach
* Close to transport, shops, cafes, restaurants and entertainment
* Full resort facilities on ground floor
* Blue chip, absolute beachfront position
* Boutique building with only 67 residences over 12 floors
* 1 private garage on title in basement with room for storage, Extremely rare
Situated on the popular beachfront stretch along Old Burleigh road which is on the boarder of Surfers Paradise / Broadbeach. Enjoy this amazing stretch of beach or walk just minutes down the road to the Heart of Broadbeach where you will find boutique shopping outlets, award winning restaurants, cafes, Star Casino, The convention centre, Pacific Fair and light rail. Also, near the new and exciting Billion dollar "Jewel" development which will offer upmarket restaurants, bars and boutiques and be the new spot on the Gold Coast as to why inventory in this area is at an all-time low.
Facilities at Breakers North include your own private access to the beach, Swimming pool, spa, sauna, beachside full-size tennis court and BBQ area right on the sand.
Under instructions for all offers to be submitted as this apartment must be sold.
Exclusively listed by Tolemy Stevens of Harcourts Coastal - Luxury Beachfront Specialist.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise