11501/3113 SURFERS PARADISE BOULEVARD, SURFERS PARADISE
Motivated sellers have instructed for the immediate sale of this rarely available luxury residence within the Hilton Hotel. Didn't think you could afford a luxury apartment in The Hilton with spectacular 5-star residents facilities. Well think again.
* Luxurious 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* 15th floor, 116m2 "12sq" floor plan, N/E facing
* Sold fully furnished, not a cent to be spent
* Spacious living and dining areas
* Sun-drenched entertaining balcony
* Floor to ceiling glass, 1 car space on title
* Large master with walk in robe and ensuite
* Kitchenette with European appliances
* Spectacular Ocean and Surfers Skyline views by day and night
* World class apartment living in a World-renowned Hotel
This is a fully strata titled apartment, so you can reside permanently, leave vacant, utilise as a private holiday home, Airbnb, 6-12 month tenant or Hilton holiday pool, either way the choice is yours with no restrictions.
* Permanent rental appraisal is roughly $650-$700* per week
* Holiday returns with Hilton roughly $33,000-$35,000* per year net from Management, "in pre-covid19 times when travel was allowed, could take up to 6-12+ months to return to these levels, however could also bounce back quickly once boarders open.
* Body corporate roughly $9000* per annum
* Council Rates roughly $3000* per annum
* As a resident you have access to everything. Pools, Spas, Sauna's, 2 gymnasiums,
theatrette, tour desk / Concierge, valet parking, Eforea Spa, Executive lounge, Poolside bar, Conference facilities and more
*Dining: Fine dining Seafood restaurant, 'Fix' cocktail bar, 'The Food Store' all day dining, in room dining available and more!
Under instructions for all offers to be submitted as our seller wants this apartment sold immediately.
Exclusively listed by Tolemy Stevens of Harcourts Coastal - Luxury apartment specialist.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.