Arguably the best floor plan and aspect within the well regarded Southport Central' towers, this sprawling 145m2 apartment with a direct Easterly aspect will immediately impress even the most discerning of buyers. The entry hallway provides a glimpse of what is to come with a snapshot of the astonishing views that await. The sense of light and space are accentuated by the floor to ceiling glass throughout to ensure the endless views of the Broadwater, Ocean and Hinterland can be enjoyed both day and night.
23301 'Southport Central' offers a clever floor plan which features two bedrooms, an easily converted 3rd bedroom, two well-appointed bathrooms along with two balconies and a large open plan living/ dining room. It is situated on the premiere side of the tower wrapping right around the Eastern side providing plenty of sunlight whilst also enjoying Broadwater breezes all year round.
- 2 Bedroom + oversized study
- Spacious master with private balcony, walk in robe and en-suite
- Currently vacant and can be occupied immediately
- Rare opportunity to secure an extremely rare floor plan
- Spectacular views from every room
- Body Corporate - $104 per week (approx.)
- Council Rates: $1600 per annum (approx.)
- Water Rates: $1600 per annum (approx.)
Southport Central' is a residential only and pet friendly building right in the heart of Southport CBD. It features an array of quality facilities including multiple indoor and outdoor pools, spa, fully equipped gym, BBQ areas and a number of restaurants, cafes and businesses on site. It is perfectly situated with Australia Fair at your doorstep along with a light rail station and ample amenities within a short stroll.