GCUH and Uni Location, Large North Facing Ground Floor Unit with Massive Balcony
Look no further ... if you want a super convenient location, enviable resort lifestyle facilities, and a brilliant buy!
Whether you are investing, looking to live in the University and Hospital precinct, downsizing, or looking for your very first home, this perfectly located unit in the Willow building comes with numerous advantages.
The north facing aspect is ideal for year round living, the ground floor is perfect for easy access, and the resort style facilities mean exercising, entertaining and relaxing become a way of life.
This spacious apartment boasts approximately 138sqm of living space, comprising 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study nook, expansive balcony and loads of storage options.
Both bedrooms and the living area open on to the balcony via stacker sliding doors, creating a seamless flow from indoor to outdoor living, with fresh air, sunshine and natural light in abundance.
If you are investing, my owners have indicated they would consider renting back, as they have loved living here and are happy to stay on for a period.
* 2 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
* Master bedroom with walk through robe to en suite
* Large terrace off lounge, master bedroom and second bedroom
* Quality kitchen with granite bench tops and breakfast bar
* Fantastic open plan living with dining area
* High ceilings throughout, ceiling fans throughout
* Split system air conditioners to master and living room
* 2 side by side secure basement carparks
* Intercom security system, Crimsafe screen to double balcony doors
* Low maintenance living, pet friendly, on-site management
* Estimated rental of $450 per week
Sphere is a unique community set within the Gold Coast University Hospital, GC Private Hospital and Griffith University Knowledge Precincts. A mix of contemporary designed homes on 7.5 hectares, this complex features modern landscaping, diverse streetscapes and resort-style facilities such as:
* 25m heated lap pool, spa and recreation pool
* Excellent gymnasium, sauna, steam rooms
* BBQs and common entertaining area
* Lawns and shaded poolside lounges
Just a few minutes walk to Southport Sharks, Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University, Golf Clubs, Musgrave Park (off-leash dog park), Parkwood International (Home of the Gold Coast Titans), The Collective shopping centre and more.
A short drive to Southport CBD, Arundel Plaza Shopping, Harbour Town and Helensvale Westfield. Quality schools and child care centres, sporting complexes and facilities, and easy access to Gold Coast Light Rail network, Helensvale Train Station and the M1 motorway, will see you enjoy all this location has to offer.
Don't delay, call Julie Reid today for further information or to arrange your private inspection!
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.