This stunning east-facing, boutique apartment with it's own private marina berth and private side access across to 'Pacific Beach' could be yours.
Imagine sitting on your large balcony with stunning views out over the turquoise waters and sandy islands of the Broadwater or taking you boat moored at your own private marina (bridge free) to those idyllic islands for days of leisurely cruising and fun on the calm waterways of the Broadwater. In winter cruise with the humpback whales as they migrate past the Gold Coast on their journey from Antarctica.
The sought after location of this impressive apartment in a quiet boutique property of only 11 apartments is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac with unbeatable views and secure layout. An opportunity not to be missed.
Please register your interest with Andrew or Michael as owners will consider offers prior to auction.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, spa, built-in robes, balcony access and water views
- 2nd bedroom with ensuite and built-in-robes
- Bi-fold enclosed 3rd bedroom or living/media room
- 3rd bathroom with laundry (washing machine/dryer) included.
- Stunning kitchen with stone benches, European appliances, dishwasher & ample pantry and cupboard space.
- Open plan living and dining area flow out to a large covered outdoor alfresco with island and Broadwater views
- Bi-fold doors open on to the large East facing alfresco with private security gate access to street, park and beach.
- High ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, intercom and alarm system.
- Own private pontoon with capacity for upto 36ft vessel.
- Remote-control double-lockup enclosed garage in secured basement.
- Residents pool, spa and BBQ
- Security gate entry, lifts and stairs to the apartment
- Low body corporate fees
- Walking distance to cycling and walking tracks, cafes and restaurants.
- Close to Runaway Bay Sports Supercentre, leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, cycle and walking paths, Library, schools, daycare centre, cafes, restaurants, Runaway Bay Shopping Village.
- Approximately 15 minutes* drive to Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith University, pristine Gold Coast beaches the M1 motorway to Brisbane.
There are no Secondary schools that fall within this property’s catchment area.
St Francis Xavier Primary School
P - 7
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.