All the cool of a beachside pad that simply won't last long ... be quick to secure this rare gem!
* Ground floor, beautifully renovated apartment
* Gorgeous kitchen with loads of storage
* Air conditioned open plan living extends to balcony
* Stunning en suited bedroom has built in robe
* Tropical garden and resort outlook
* Secure basement carpark, double storage sheds
* Low body corporate of $50* per week
* Rental return of $380* per week
* On-site manager, complex of only 36 units
If you have been looking for an investment, a home, or a place to lock and leave whilst you work or travel away, then this unit will pique your interest. The layout is well designed, the living and bedroom spaces are functional and catered for with some great storage solutions, especially in the kitchen.
This property is truly all about lifestyle and convenience, with the entertainment, boutique and caf strip of Tedder Avenue at your fingertips, a barefoot stroll to the beach and local coffee shop Lark, and just a short walk to The G light rail station and public transport, Marina Mirage, Sheraton and Palazzo Versace. Griffith University, GCUH and Private Hospital are just a short commute away on the light rail.
Landscaped gardens surround the complex and there is a lovely outlook from the balcony toward the tropical gardens of nearby resorts. Enjoy the quiet position, and just a couple of steps down to the footpath sees you on your daily beachside adventures. Buy fresh seafood from the local trawlers, take in some lunch or dinner at the Southport Yacht Club or Surf Club, shop til you drop in Surfers or Broadbeach or Southport (easy access via the light rail), take the bike for a spin, surf/swim in the ocean, fish/sail/paddle in the Broadwater it is all here, where the living is easy!
Don't let this one get away, contact Julie Reid now for further details, or to arrange your private inspection.
Open homes will be published on this website ... we look forward to seeing you!
* Denotes 'Approximately'
* Location photos are included of nearby amenities
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, however accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN THIS PROPERTY IS OPEN FOR INSPECTION IT IS UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS:
Our first priority is everyone's safety.
- If you are unwell or have cold and flu like symptoms please do not enter the property
- No more than 8 people (including the agent/s conducting the inspection) are permitted within the property at the same time
- There must be at least 4 square metres of space for each person present in the property
- Social distancing of 1.5m should be observed at all times.