A Rare Find-Ground Floor Unit-Direct Broadwater Access
When you ask for a property close to the water then you cannot beat this front positioned Broadwater beauty.
Rarely available this spacious three bedroom two bathroom east facing sun-filled apartment captures water views and offers the best position to enjoy the "Golden Mile" lifestyle.
*Located on the ground floor of a boutique building of only 9 residents with a weekly low body corporate fee of $51
* Three spacious bedrooms- Master bedroom featuring air-conditioning, WIR and ensuite-large built-in robes in the remaining 2 bedrooms and modern 2nd bathroom.
* A sun-room featuring sliding doors to create additional living space while capturing sea views and breezes.
* Spacious air-conditioned combined living and dining area
* Modern family size kitchen with ample storage, new cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
* Stunning timber floorboards throughout and Coastal timber shutters
* Double lock up garage-ample room for 2 cars + additional room for Jet-ski & Paddle boards
* Extra features: Great size laundry room + storage,security screens and shutters, new hot water system.
* Only a short stroll to some of Labradors best coffee shops, restaurants and the popular Grand Hotel.
My Sellers Love:
"We wanted to find a property where we could stay home all weekend with the kids and have everything on our doorstep, we could go fishing, do stand up paddle boarding or take the tinny out on the water. The neighbours and community here are so welcoming and friendly, with a mix of young and old and a dog friendly park on our doorstep; every day here is paradise."
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.