Broadwater Location, Near New Top Floor Unit, Low BC $35*, Rents $400pw*
Situated so close to the glistening Broadwater, and the Chirn Park shopping village, this gorgeous 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit is only around 2.5 years old.
It is the perfect downsizer, investment, or first home, and also the perfect lock and leave option for those who wish to travel or who work away!
Located for convenient living, this property also offers an active lifestyle with all the amenities of the Broadwater, Parklands and Southport CBD, University and Hospital close by.
Entertaining is a breeze where family and guests can mingle in the lounge and enjoy the views from the east facing balcony. The kitchen is conveniently situated off the lounge ensuring the chef de jour' is connected to the activities and festivities.
- Spacious air-conditioned living area opens out to balcony
- Well equipped kitchen, stone benchtops, plenty of storage space, dishwasher
- Master en-suited bedroom boasts a generous walk-through robe
- The main bedroom also opens out through sliding doors to the balcony
- Second bedroom is light and bright with mirrored robe
- Modern main bathroom, linen cupboard, extra storage, built-in laundry
- Security screens, intercom access, secure entry
- Secure underground parking for 1 vehicle, with storage cage
- 4 visitor bays available on site
- Rental appraisal *$400 per week
- Very low Body Corporate of *$35 per week
- Council Rates: *$1780 per year (this is the investor rate with GCCC)
- Water Rates: *$1250 per year (individually metered)
- Vacant possession
Enjoy an easy walk or bike ride to Chirn Park village, Southport's CBD, Aquatic Centre, Broadwater Parklands, Australia Fair, Harbour Town, the light rail (connecting to heavy rail in Helensvale), and easy access to GC University Hospital, Griffith University, and our stunning beaches.
Restaurants, clubs, cafes, pubs, sporting clubs and centres, major shopping centres, private and public schools, library, TAFE, language schools are all within easy reach, and a short drive to the M1, major train stations and theme parks.
Nest or invest - a great choice either way - and my motivated vendor says sell!
Make a call to arrange your inspection with Julie Reid on 0438020032, or contact via email.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.