Grabbing your morning coffee and watching the surf roll in, there is nothing better. Nestled on the pristine shoreline and immersed in the vibrant culture of the southern Gold Coast, The Iconic Kirra Beach offers undeniably understated coastal luxury. Penthouse 2002 in the exclusive "Reflections Tower 2" boasts the ultimate in relaxed beachfront living and boasts everything you desire in a luxury residence.
Featuring 358m2 "38 squares" this rarely available 2-level Penthouse boasts 3 large bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, spacious living, and dining areas, large wrap around balcony and a private roof-top entertaining terrace with a sundrenched Plunge pool, BBQ and Grandstand Panoramic views up and down the Coastline by day and night.
Fully renovated to an immaculate condition with flawless finishes and fixtures through-out you will be impressed from the moment you enter. The expansive panoramic outlook is maximised with floor to ceiling glass allowing natural light to filter through and create a warm, sun drenched environment.
"Reflections Tower 2" is an exclusive and sought-after residential style building ideal for the owner occupier yet also allowing the astute investor to utilise strong on-site holiday letting returns if required. 5-star Residents facilities include an inground lap pool, BBQ and entertaining facilities, Fitness room, sauna, executive residents lounge and theatre.
* Iconic Beachfront position in desirable location
* 20th floor, 2-level Penthouse
* Rooftop Terrace, plunge pool & BBQ area
* Spacious 358m2 of luxury beachfront living
* Three large bedrooms + study nook, 4 bathrooms
* Open plan living, dining and entertaining areas
* Spectacular Ocean and skyline views
* 3 car spaces
* Fully airconditioned
* 5-star residents facilities, next to the beach
* Overlooking one of the world's most iconic surf breaks lined with a long, evocative stretch of sand and a sweeping beachfront parkland.
* Spectacular glass framed staircase with elegant, minimalist pendant lights
* Timber cabinetry in kitchen, dual oven, island bench with double sink & breakfast bar
Reflections is ideally located overlooking the beautiful golden sands of Kirra Beach on the more peaceful southern end of the Gold Coast. Just a stone's throw from the North Kirra Life Saving Club and a short stroll from a great selection of alfresco cafes and restaurants. The Star Casino, the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre are within easy reach.
*Take advantage of the beachfront pathway that travels from Currumbin to Point Danger perfect for walking or bike riding. Walking distance to shops and restaurants include the $60 million revamped The Strand showcasing a variety of 1st class restaurants and a full line Woolworths and Aldi
- 5 minutes to Tweed Centro and 10 minutes to Tweed City Shopping Centre's
- A wide selection of reputable schools and sporting grounds all within 10 minutes
- 2 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport & Southern Cross University
- 6 minutes to John Flynn Private Hospital and 5 minutes to The Tweed Public Hospital
Motivated Interstate sellers have instructed for all offers to be submitted as this desirable Penthouse has become surplus to their needs, sold as vacant possession.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
There are no Secondary schools that fall within this property’s catchment area.
St Joseph's School
K - 6
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.