A fantastic opportunity to live in one of the most sought after Gold Coasts suburbs offering a great community and village lifestyle with an abundance of coffee shops, restaurants and eateries all within walking distance to this fantastic property.
• Two north facing balconies with never to be built out park views
• Air-conditioning open plan tiled living & dining area
• Modern functional kitchen with stone bench tops, near new appliances & dishwasher
• Master bedroom with balcony & en-suite
• 2nd queen size bedroom with built-in robes
• 2nd family size bathroom combined laundry room
* A rare find- 2 side by side secure car-spaces + two additional storage units
• First floor unit in residential complex with only 15 units
* Tropical pool, security intercom building and security parking and visitors parking.
* Only a short stroll to Chevron village, grab your morning coffee or walk the green bridge connecting the Island to HOTA arts centre and the popular Sunday markets.
* Extras Include: air-conditioning, dishwasher, dryer, 2 x storage sheds.
$63 per week body corporate fees
$293.54 water & sewage rates per quarter
$800 council rates per half year
All data and information relating to local schools is provided by Domain as a courtesy only. Domain does not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy and/or completeness of this data and information. Users should check directly with the local schools to verify this data and/or information.
School information on this page is , a digital property portal business.