Catering to a leisurely lifestyle, 'Number 4 Pelican Two' boasts spacious interiors of 188sqm with an enviable beachside position. Featuring elevator access to both light filled levels, an open floor plan, quality contemporary finishes and wide sliding doors lead to wrap around north east facing balconies; it is tailor made for effortless living.
- Open plan living, dining and lounge features high ceilings and engineered plank flooring
- Wide sliding doors lead onto impressive wrap around scenic balcony equipped with roller blinds for year-round inside outside entertaining
- Custom kitchen is highlighted by stone benches, breakfast bar, stainless appliances, intelligent storage, and glass splash
- Three generous king-sized bedrooms all with personal storage and large picture windows.
- Guest bedroom and bathroom ideally on level one.
- Three refreshing bathrooms all with oversized monsoon showers, separate vanities and WCs
- Impressive open staircase and quality carpets throughout the upper level
- Magnificent Master enjoys walk in wardrobe, luxurious ensuite, and sliding doors flowing onto wraparound scenic breakfast balcony with Broadwater glimpses.
- Excellent storage, wide linen cupboards, European Laundry
- Strategically situated Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Small scheme of 10 apartments and reasonable BC of $56 per week. Individually metered for water consumption
- Auto lock up garaging for 2 cars with internal access, intercom, security doors
- Easy Lift access to both bright North eastern levels
- 200 Metres to the Broadwater's edge
- Easy Stroll to the buzzing dining and retail villages of Biggera Waters and Labrador
- Convenient to local schools, Griffith University, and the new Gold Coast Hospital
Whether starting out, downsizing, or investing for your super...you will not beat this!
Call the Weir Brothers today REIQ Agency of the Year for your inspection!