PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT MARK 0415 854 252
Our sellers have decided to relocate and have given clear instructions that this apartment must be sold. The advertised price on this rare 3 bedroom apartment provides an opportunity for the new owner to secure it for well below replacement cost.
Located at the end of building D in the sought-after Marina Concourse, this "type A" apartment enjoys the privacy of having no neighbouring apartments on one side with an expansive view over the mountains. Relative to the price we believe this is the best buying opportunity on the market in Marina Concourse. Please call Mark & Skye to arrange a private inspection on 0412 111 712.
When it comes to buying real estate position and aspect can never be overstated. We proudly welcome the first northern end 3-bedroom apartment to be sold post off the plan. Situated on the end of building D and enjoying the privacy and light-filled space that only the end Marina Concourse apartments offer, this large 161 sqm 3-bedroom home exemplifies luxury with travertine floors throughout and customised features and fixtures that set this 3-bedroom apartment on a level that is currently unrivalled in this price range.
This spacious and light-filled apartment overlooks the Royal Pines Marina within the master planned Concourse by Sunland Group and features resident amenities including a sparkling pool and pavilion, BBQ facilities to entertain with family and friends, manicured and established gardens and a newly opened caf serving breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected evenings.
This exquisite apartment is a fine example of meticulous owners who have enhanced their home with clever and tasteful improvements. Inspections are highly recommended.
Key Property Features:
- First available north end 3-bedroom apartment on the market (post off the plan sales)
- Generous 161 sqm floor plan with only one neighbouring apartment
- Light-filled interiors only available with this northern corner aspect
- Three large bedrooms, master with luxury ensuite and walk-in robe
- Secure tandem basement parking plus addition lock up storage cage
- High 9-foot ceilings throughout
- Large undercover alfresco area with uninterrupted water views
- Stylish designer kitchen with 900mm European oven and gas cook top, integrated dishwasher and large island bench
- Ducted air con throughout
- LED lighting
- Floor to ceiling windows and doors
Additional Upgraded Features:
- Luxurious Travertine stone throughout the living and kitchen, upgraded from carpet
- Custom outdoor blinds for alfresco entertaining comfort
- Custom magnetic screens
- Custom made curtains in bedroom, bathroom and lounge room
- High-end kitchen pendant lights and additional alfresco lighting
- Designer European kitchen tapware upgrade
Marina Concourse is conveniently positioned a short 15-minute drive from Gold Coast's famous surf beaches and entertainment precinct.
- Body corp fees $79 per week
- Council rates $1600 per annum approx.
- Water rates $940 per annum approx.
- 24 hour on-site security
- Manager onside
Access to Infrastructure:
- 2 mins to the recently opened Benowa Village Shopping centre
- 5 mins to Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre
- 2 mins to Carrara Super Sports Centre and Metricon Stadium
- 5 mins to the Pacific Motorway M1
- 15 mins to pacific Fair Shopping Centre and the Star Hotel & Casino Gold Coast
- 10 mins to Griffith University
- 20 mins to Bond University
- 30 mins to Gold Coast International Airport
- 60 mins to Brisbane CBD and Brisbane International Airport
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.