City Chic One Bedroom Unit with Potential 5% Returns
Stunningly designed by BDA Architecture, the location, modern chic feel and terrific facilities make this a logical choice for the buyer who wants an as new apartment with an intelligent layout.
This modern apartment complex is a standalone design in the area and great for those that want a great community and location.
- Great views over the stunning resort pool from you huge balcony, master suite and living
- Master bedroom with; feature red brick wall mirrored robe, ensuite/main bathroom and direct access to the balcony
- Main bathroom is beautifully designed and has shower plus clever storage
- Gorgeous timber floors throughout give that homely feel especially in conjunction with the feature brick wall
- Designer kitchen with beautiful marble benches, subway tile splash backs, 60cm Fisher & Paykel oven and induction cooktop, LED ambient lighting, breakfast bar, fridge cavity with plumbing facility and stunning cabinetry
- Stunning quality cabinetry for the entertainment and kitchen area delivering ample storage solutions
- Quality blinds and designer sheer curtains
- Stiebel Eltron Instantaneous Hot Water System
- One secure car parks plus storage cage
- Hideaway laundry with storage, sink and room for a washer & dryer
- Split system air-conditioning
- Resort facilities include: resort lap pool, barbecue facilities, games rooms, fully equipped gymnasium plus onsite manager
- Walk to shops, transport, schools, plus a short drive to the M1, Royal Pines Resort, Southport and Emmanuel College, TSS, St Hilda's, Trinity Lutheran College and the Gold Coast University Hospital.
- Pet friendly
- Great for investors, potential $360-$380 per week rental
- Visitor parking
- BODY CORP: $74.89 (approx.)
- SINKING FUND: $63,238
Ashmore is located about nine kilometres from Surfers Paradise between Southport and Benowa. Families are prominent in this area and there are plenty of activities to keep the kids happy.
Ashmore is a relaxed suburb popular among all age groups looking to escape the hustle and bustle of busier suburbs whilst being central to shopping, schools, transport.
It is a well established suburb that is elevated, surrounded by beautiful tall trees with some magnificent views of the Hinterland.