Harcourts Coastal is offering Trainee Sales Assistant to Top Performing team with the leading real estate agency.
We are currently seeking someone who is looking to join a successful team in the role of Trainee Sales Assistant.
As a Trainee Sales Assistant your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with providing first class service standards and regular communication to our clients
- Supporting high performing and energetic agent
- Client follow up – where required
- Contract and Listing administration
- Diary management
- Assisting with inspections
- Attending sales training, sales meetings and company events
- Administration duties, data entry and database management
- Assistance with Property Marketing
- Assistance with Events
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Assisting with Saturday open homes – where required (approx. 1 – 2 Saturdays per month) – which includes a mid-week rostered day off
- Management of keys at the office
- Client Gifting
- Organising Trades people where needed
The successful person will have:
- A drivers licence and reliable car, essential
- The highest level of personal presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills
- Strong marketing and social media skills
- A friendly and very helpful personality
- A strong ability to prioritise and problem solve
- A loyal and hardworking nature
- A strong Team Player – while also having the ability to work autonomously
- Very strong Computer and Microsoft Skills
In return we offer an incredible culture with a focus on your continued growth and success!
Our clients receive an unrivalled level of service and exceptional results.